Saturday 18 February 2012

Back from hibernation...!

So I've been suffering from an extreme case of 'creative' block, I haven't drawn anything since my last illustration which is pretty frustrating. So I decided to travel and somehow ended up in China. Which I've completely fallen in love with! I was lucky to have visited during the Chinese New Year <3 So here are a few pictures from my trip ^-^


Visited a Jade factory. I thought Jade was only green....

Temple of Heaven

Beautiful lanterns covered the city

Mommy and baby

Roof top view

The Great Wall of China


Koi fish

Took a boat trip around the lake


Visited a tea house

Visited a Silk factory

The lady explaining how to extract the silk and entwine them

Heard a touching love story which involved this pagoda

A mountain of tea

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! plz i wanna see a new illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol trust me I wanna see a new illustration too! Soon hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete