Sunday 28 August 2011

Pokémon?!

So for a while now I've developed an addiction to Youtube. I don't post videos, but I enjoy watching a couple of channels, one of these channels is Smosh, they belong to two guys called Anthony and Ian. Anyway, one of their videos mentions an artist named Gavin Mackey, who apparently redesigned Pokémon. When I was a kid I was sort of obsessed with Pokemon, so seeing them this way really freaked me out, but I kinda like it.


Bulbasaur


Charmander


Pikachu


Togepi


Mew

Metapod

  • If you're interested in checking out his other work, this is Mackey's Deviantart account soupandbutter.

2 comments:

  1. never thought i would love togepi.. but if pokemon where real n togepi looked just like that i would have to go for him! <3 i love these inspiration sheets that you put up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know what u mean!!

    ReplyDelete