Monday 15 August 2011

The Morning Monster

This is a fun project I started about a month ago, it's called "The Morning Monster." Each person starts their day differently, so I asked a few people what were the things they simply had to do in the morning and couldn't live without. This morning monster belongs to my mother, she always starts her day with coffee and a shower, the line "I start my day with whipped cream on the top," refers to the cream on her coffee and the towel on her head.


If anyone's interested and wants their own Morning Monster, let me know :D

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha so funny. i thought the whipped cream over the head resembles for the shampoo !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. The image can be interpreted in many ways. Someone said it looked like a towel. I love hearing people's different opinions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Athar u must see the monster i turn to each morning! i become an angry monster with "Hello Kitty" headphones!

    ReplyDelete